12.27.2010

{Timeless Wonders} - Top 10 Photo


I entered into this photography contest at the last second, and I am so very glad that I did. This photo, that I took in the hot 'n' hazy days of Summer in June of this year which I've recently titled "You & Eye" made it into the Top 10 finalists of the Timeless Wonders Photography Contest put on and hosted by Rachel Kei and Miss Raquel.

So what are your thoughts on this eyeful of a photograph?
-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I find it very beautiful! and the title is so clever! though i do not find the grey-some of it in color-thing very orginal. but besides that it's very pretty (: and i love the way the hair splits the picture and the two different eye colors

    ReplyDelete

Have any photography advice, or thoughts on what you've seen here on Neo-Victorian Photography? Please be sure to share about what camera you use and why, and how to better edit photos...please! Thanks in advance for your comments and input!
~The Neo-Victorian

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg