2.26.2011

Roses for Red




I am totally in love with my roses, although they are withered and long gone now. The memory of them and the love that was given to me alongside them warms my heart over and over again as I look back at these lovely photographs of them. Thank you for my beautiful roses and for making our Valentine's Day the best ever, my love! I love you so very much Jared!!

With All My Love,
-Red

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I have to ask, why does Jared call you "Red"? I just know there's a cute story behind this nickname of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Anonymous} It is kinda a cute story actually! Jared just came to the conclusion (all on his own) to call me "Red" one night when we were up late talking, and when I asked him why the nickname "Red" he said that it just seemed to fit me well, and also because when the sunlight catches my hair just right you can catch a glimpse of a beautiful auburn red mixed into my naturally brunette hair. So there it is, cute and silly as it may be, but I must admit that I love the nickname that Jared gave me!

    ReplyDelete

Have any photography advice, or thoughts on what you've seen here on Neo-Victorian Photography? Please be sure to share about what camera you use and why, and how to better edit photos...please! Thanks in advance for your comments and input!
~The Neo-Victorian

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg