3.03.2011

Embracing My Curly Brunette Hair

I got my hair cut this past Saturday (to read the blog post about my hair inspiration CLICK HERE), so my sister and I decided to do a photo shoot. I hope you enjoy these photos of me that my sister took! =)
-Sarah Elizabeth













{this is a self portrait}

7 comments:

  1. you, my friend, are beautiful! i love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are great pictures! I love your hair! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your curly hair! Beautiful photos, and a beautiful subject! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful - I wish my hair had a bit more curl! Mine is stick straight!

    ReplyDelete

Have any photography advice, or thoughts on what you've seen here on Neo-Victorian Photography? Please be sure to share about what camera you use and why, and how to better edit photos...please! Thanks in advance for your comments and input!
~The Neo-Victorian

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg