5.24.2011
{{Beauty}} Photography Contest & Prize
Jess of Yours Truly is having a {{beauty}} themed photo contest on her blog. I admit that I absolutely adore and love roses. Coral and deep Crimson colored roses are among my favorite varieties. I secretly love receiving roses, more than any other gift (so far!), from the young man who holds my heart. To me roses are of the utmost beauty, and receiving them makes me feel beautiful too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









love this picture! so vivid and bright. thanks so much for following and linking up! love your blog!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo! I wish I could figure out how to do macro shooting...I struggle. It would definitely be useful for my product photography.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
{Sierra} I actually found out about the contest from your blog! ;)
ReplyDelete{Jess} Thanks for holding the photo contest! I 'heart' your blog too!! =)
{Charlie} I don't even have a Macro lens for my DSLR camera, truth be told. You don't need a Macro lens to get a good close up 'macro' shot though. All you need is a good DSLR a few good lenses to choose from and a good angle for your human/object subject matter. I use an 18-55mm lens and also a 55-250mm Zoom Lens. :)