5.31.2011

Happy Monday {{FURRY}}

Summer's Princess Abigail


7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! The puppy is so cute :) I want a dog like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Abby! Actually our dog's full name is "Summer's Princess Abigail" but we call her Abby! She is a 10 year old Bichon Frise, and we absolutely adore her...and her cute little dirty face! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! SO cute! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww just look at those eyes! Too cute.
    --Love MCat
    {glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! My Abby just loves posing on the front porch for me!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet dog! So cute! I use a Nikon D3100, and love it! I'm starting my own challenge this Saturday, and would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Have any photography advice, or thoughts on what you've seen here on Neo-Victorian Photography? Please be sure to share about what camera you use and why, and how to better edit photos...please! Thanks in advance for your comments and input!
~The Neo-Victorian

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg