5.22.2011
Of Shadows and Silhouettes
{The Shadowfly}
{The Adoration of Fire Colors}
Lucia Marie & Miss Raquel are having a photo contest...which ends tomorrow! Nothing like entering into a photography contest last minute, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Miss Sarah~~
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful photos! Thank you very much for deciding to join our contest fun. :) So far, it looks like we are going to have a VERY hard time deciding winners! I especially like your second entry..delicious details with the contrast and soft colors blending together to make a sharp silhouette. Great job!
~Lucia
Pretty!
ReplyDeleteLaura
www.luluanddumps.blogspot.com
I love silhouettes!
ReplyDeleteWow, your photos are beautiful! I especially love that second one - makes me long to be in a place like that just praising the Lord for all the beauty He created.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Melody
Thanks for the comments on my entries! Love your pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone for the sweet comments! ::LoVe::
ReplyDelete