5.23.2011

Western North Carolina Nature Center {in photos}












My boyfriend and I spent the day (a few weeks back now) at the Western North Carolina Nature Center for his birthday day. It was a lot of fun to trek through the small zoo and both Jared and I reconnected with our inner child by ooh-ing and ah-ing and getting all wordy and geeky in speech and actions over all of the super stellar neat-o animals at the zoo. It's a day that I plan to remember and relive in my memories for as long as I possibly can.

I might add in some more photos later...

Enjoying Nature & All It's Vast Beauties,

2 comments:

  1. your photography is lovely! I love the squirrel one the best!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, April! Yeah, Mister Squirrel there let me get really close to him, and he really didn't seem to mind me being near him all that much. I really like that particular capture too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have any photography advice, or thoughts on what you've seen here on Neo-Victorian Photography? Please be sure to share about what camera you use and why, and how to better edit photos...please! Thanks in advance for your comments and input!
~The Neo-Victorian

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg