6.01.2011

Lovely Photo Wednesday @ Aspire


I had the lovely pleasure of doing a Senior Photo Session with Miss Beth L. this Memorial Day. I think we both had a blast, and I must say that her Senior photos turned out really super lovely and I quite enjoyed taking them for her! I cannot wait to do my next photo shoot! Hopefully, more photos from the shoot will follow this post soon! =)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, Sarah Elizabeth! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Moriah! Blessings to you too, dear!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I admire everybody who shoots great portraits- especially with bokeh in the background. Bokeh is a favorite of mine! :)

    Also, I am hosting a photo challenge (themed "summer") and was wondering if you would like to participate with one of your lovely photos! If so, check it out here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. {Julia} Thanks so much, dear! I am a bokeh nut too! =) I'll definitely check out your photography challenge sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Have any photography advice, or thoughts on what you've seen here on Neo-Victorian Photography? Please be sure to share about what camera you use and why, and how to better edit photos...please! Thanks in advance for your comments and input!
~The Neo-Victorian

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg