2.28.2011
On A Walk With My Love {2}
The Crimson Vagrant {Jared} and The Neo-Victorian {Me} spy.....
...wind moving through the oatmeal colored grass.
...boards and rusted nails sitting askewed by some broken down trailers.
....a barbed wire fence.
....a 'broken down barn palace' in the background and a roll of barbed wire in the foreground.
...the road and my love observing nature.
...bird on a wire....azure skies for a thousand miles.
....he spies me and a bouquet of flowers.
....he spies branches in an 'X' formation.
...he spies a flower blown from the church graveyard across the street.
...he spies wood in the woods.
...sunlight streaming in behind this weedy overgrowth.
....him who makes my heart beat faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







lovely! I really like the 2nd photo and the 6th one. the sky is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was extremely lovely outside on that day, it really was!!
ReplyDeleteYou have some very beautiful photos here.
ReplyDeletewonderful! love your work!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Tim Shey & Kimberly! I really appreciate you both stopping by my photography blog and taking the time to leave me a comment!
ReplyDeletePhotography is also a passion of mine...creating my own and enjoying other's...so it really is my pleasure! I spend quite a bit of time with Judy (my camera) and she likes new ideas ;) Your photography is wonderful and I can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDelete